“She believed she could do it, so she did.”

Saturday, January 26, 2013

PS I Love You

As the saying goes, better late than never, right?

Another year over and was put to a close. Another set of memories to lock inside the memory bin to cherish. Another year for a whole new and better memories. Another chance for life. Another chance for love. Another year to give thanks to God.


I'd love to have letters delivered to my doorstep everyday. That'll be much of an effort. 

Featuring Hilary Swank and Gerard Butler in its movie adaptation. It's time to learn how to fall in love again.


Sometimes, there is only one thing left to say...



"On the other hand, she was a women with a million happy memories, who knew what it was like to experience true love and who was ready to experience more life, more love and make new memories... Whatever lay ahead, she knew she would open her heart and follow where it led.

In the meantime, she would just live."


— Cecelia Ahern (P.S. I Love You)




PS Someone got it for my birthday



PS Thank You



PS I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment