“She believed she could do it, so she did.”

Sunday, July 31, 2011

story of my life


the song's entitled LIVE LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW
by: SELENA GOMEZ


i made this video just this year but i could not remember what specific month. it's the early months of 2011.
it tells you the story of my life.
well a glimpse of it..
College life to be exact. and well i guess as my college life ended, things changed.
there were much turnovers and i wasn't expecting them.

and that i am no longer the antonette in the videu or maybe thereu's still a partuof me that's luft.

I wasn't able to upload this nor show this to Bryan when we were still okay.
But i didn't wanna delete it.
i've made so much effort to make this one because he said he'll gonna show it to all of his friends.

and all i can do now is to sigh.
He'll never be able to appreciate it anymore..

Anyways...
i miss you..
and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment