“She believed she could do it, so she did.”

Sunday, December 4, 2011

...rummaging my trunk again


i was back to doing one of my favourite past times last night. And i rummaged through my things on my last year in college. It's a bit odd to see them again. I haven't had the chance to touch them on where i have placed them for the last seven months. I happened to have been looking for some extra notebook that i have not used and I can use. Then i bumped unto my old Social Science notebook.

I have written a lot in it, based from what i have seen as i plopped it open. Just like how you check your notes, you first check what's in it and then proceed at the back portion if things were written, scribbled or doodled on it. I have preserved what were doodled in those pages coz that's what a student does when they get bored in class. It was his doodles once he borrowed it from me. Written all over a page were KESO, KESO KESO, KESONAICHI. And i smiled to see them there. Though i know they're only doodles.

Nevertheless, it spoke something into my heart again.
I miss having him around. I miss telling and sharing him things.
I know why i could never be one of his closest friends.
It's too much of me to ask.
But he was the only person whom i have shared things before and i miss it.
I miss the listener i used to have.
I miss my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment