“She believed she could do it, so she did.”

Monday, December 12, 2011

...where my rainbow ends


It is not new for me to be crying on a December. For the past years on the same month i have spent some ample time musing over things which made me breakdown. Nevertheless, i am having one of my loneliest Decembers ever. I have never felt more alone in my life. I could not count how many times have I burst into sobs. How many times have i cried myself to sleep? *shrugs*

How many times have I wished that I’d be just my old happy self again.

I have learned how to silently deal with the pain. I have learned how to tell stories a lot of times and on how to really display i am doing great. I am because people never really saw me cry. A lot have seen me shed tears, yes. But, the cry which is not being contained - no one ever did. And if only my room could speak it would tell you how hard it is for me to be watching myself every night shut these eyes with fingers crossed that i would directly sleep and not think of anything else anymore. If only my pillows could talk, it would take you forever for them to be able to narrate how I would squeeze them every time I would feel helpless.

It seemed like i delighted so much in the pain now that it grew as a habit. It is an illness. And soon enough it will turn out to be a disease - a contagious one.

I would like to say sorry.
Sorry that i was selfish, i forgot to think about how you would feel, for i let the pain i was feeling to eat me up. I apologize for whatever pain i have caused you or for whatever change i have brought because things got out of control. I sincerely apologize. It's what i have been meaning to do all along. I really am sorry.

It felt like i have been writing a fiction right from the outset. And how i wish everything was fictional right now.

So, I am going to close my eyes and dream where my rainbow ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment