“She believed she could do it, so she did.”

Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 9: The Colour Changing Quill


I feel awful. I found myself crying while browsing the web, watching television.
I turned them off and headed to my room to think it's only 8:30 in the evening.
I curled to bed and buried my head among the pile of pillows i have. Then i realized i found it hard to breathe. It's too painful. I've been crying silently under my covers and been trying to hide from the whole house my muffled cry.

I hated feeling the pain. I wanted it to go away.
i'm tired of it.
i can't bear it anymore.

i don't even know what to write anymore, i just wanna cry because it hurts like hell. like it's crushing me. like it's choking me.
and i'm dying. every single time.
it's killing me.

i don't know where the tears are coming from.
i'm doomed. i can even feel them while my eyes are closed.
i'm sorry i just don't have anyone to turn to right now. and i have to let it out.
And to think, it's the time I need them the most. 
Just someone to listen. To talk to.

coz i'm confused.
coz i am not okay.

i am not.

No comments:

Post a Comment