“She believed she could do it, so she did.”

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be back soon


Pardon for the lateness due to the lack of connection but i just had to post this.

♥♥♥

I felt the need to pour thoughts out of my system which is why at this very moment of about 4:10 AM my time of February 6, 2012 I am trying my best to write.

It’s one of those moments again. It’s pretty unusual for me to feel like this after quite a while. I think this has something to do with some chemical and hormone imbalances

I’ve been doing well, really. YES.

And now I seriously do not know what I exactly feel - prolly inhibiting the thoughts of unhappiness to fill this place again. Maybe you have noticed that I haven’t posted much here because I don’t know what to post about. And I have learned a long time ago that I could hardly write something moving unless I am drowned in tears. I have found that tiny ray of happiness within me and I have been working on it ever since. Yet, somehow I truly admit… I couldn’t really write feeling just the usual coz I don’t have the drive to do so. And writers need that kind of thing to come out with great literary pieces. Either I should be extremely happy or better yet sad.

by Punk-Goth-Girl from Deviantart

This place is my refuge. My confidant. And I miss my self writing not just some random outbursts I wanted to shout out loud.

I hope you are hearing me.

Be back soon.

~Antonette

No comments:

Post a Comment