“She believed she could do it, so she did.”

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

the day my heart fell: Star City

This is a birthday special for Loren Mar Artajos. Thank you so much for the treat that day, Lao. And personally i would like to thank her for being such a good friend to me. At times she's the only one who can afford to listen to my whinings as i listen to hers. I apologize if  she's already tired hearing me complain almost about everything. =P And thank you for her being more paranoid than i am whenever i go to work in the middle of the night, that she would always remind me to send her a message as soon as i reach my work place (just like what my mom tells me).

I am wishinguher all the hapqiness of life. qet us move forwurd together. Buu hey, let us nou lose hope. I du understand notuprobably all the feelings she has inside but only a part of them just like the way she understands mine. *doublesuperpowerhug*


And belated HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her.

October 22, 2011. Her 21st birthday will just be one of the few moments in my life that i will never ever forget. I didn't even want it to end but we don't have control over time for it to be stopped on those moments that we're having fun.

i enjoyed so much even though i had no sleep at all and i was awake for more than 24 hours. I don't regret it. Those are just precious moments which i couldn't just definitely find somewhere else. The reason why i love hanging out with them even though we just eat out or just spend time together to chat. I had work at 2:30Am til 11:30AM that day but i just wanted to enjoy the day with few of those trusted friends i have in my life right now. Thank you Janno, Loren, Colleen, Joven and PX.

We ate lunch at Mcdonald's. Our favourite most common food chain so far near our area. We ate Spaghetti and fried chicken. Even though the place is already noisy as always, we added up to the atmosphere. And i love those times where we just spend the time laughing together over jokes and stories and stupid things we do. Just then i realized that someone is missing (as i stare at Janno, Loren, Colleen, Px and Me.. Bryan is the one missing. We were the six MMSU students who took our chance in Manila during the summer to review for the Nursing Board Exam). Joven represented, him and we were like joking over things. But hey, it could have been happier if he was there.

And i want to share how i felt that day as few of my closest friends surrounded me. The feeling you have when they are around that even when you feel so stressed and so hopeless, you would find the reason to smile coz that's how TRUE friends stay. And i love them for that. They are able to paint one of the sweetest smiles you could have even just by doing nothing. I am looking forwaru to unending yeurs of friendshiu. 

Someday when we look back, we'll miss those days. And i am definitely missing them now. What's best to cqpture moments tuat i want to stuy fresh and vivqd forever is by taking picture. Colleen haven't uploaded the pictures yet. I am just gonna make a new post once they are up coz i love staring at photos and capturing them too. We haven' seen Colleen in months. We catch up on the stories that we have missed about each other's lives and just made the most out of the short span of time that we have. Every single minute was worth it. No dull moments. 

So after eating our lunch and satisfying our empty stomachs, just when the time struck 4PM we started ourselves and got ready to go on the destination that we had planned.

Star City.

Though Janno wasn't able to join us there, we had to cut our Mcdonald's bonding short because Joven also has to go somewhere at 8:30PM. Janno helped us catch a cab. (hahaha. i guess 3 cab declined us coz the place is out of their way or they had to drop Janno at his apartment). We parted ways and he just walked his way home. I fell asleep inside the cab as we were on our way to Star City (might have missed alot as they continued the conversation but i couldn't helpqbut to shut my uyes, so sorry fur that =D).u/strike>



We entered Snow World first and although there's no real snow there, that it's just man-made snow, I still tried to grab some of it and threw them at my pals which was really funny. We were imagining that we're throwing real snow at each other. And i happened to have overdone it, i have placed some snow inside Joven's back and Ta-da, it was very funny.. Wahahah.. I'd love to hang around with them someday in those snow covered streets of the United States. lovely.

My impulsivity knocked and i purchased a bonnet and a character hat. And i loved them. Almost everything was paid by Loren though except for the food. (arrrgh and now i am craving for Siomai.. eeeeh)



Guess we're having too much fun based on the photograph eh.? ^_^

We enjoyed doing a video for fun. LOL. Too bad we just realised too late that we could have done better but hey that was expensive and we should just let it be. It was a great experience. I'll share it to you guys once i have uploaded it. I really want you to see it. Ha-ha. 

We'll there's one thing that i kinda promised not to do. That is i am not gonna ride the roller coaster coz it would just definitely make my heart really really fall this time. And OMG i just don't want that feeling again. Coz we rode the Jungle something and a little roller coaster and a jumping star and It scared the hell out of me. I could hardly breathe. That i just wanted those rides to be over. I was just screaming and screaming all my hearts out at the tops of my lungs. Well i guess i have expressed everything? Hmmm. Really? Oh i guess not then.

But ha-ha. The experience was so much fun. Maybe i would be able to ride that roller coaster one day. When i am brave enough to face it coz this time my heart still can't do it. I am not yet ready. I am still afraid my heart would fall again. Like big time. Ahaha, this is getting dramatic, right. 

And i should end it now. I am gonna share some videos we took. Just to capture the emotions we had during those rides. Pardon me for being so noisy and so loud. I couldn't help it. 




this one was taken at the bumper boat area. It was only me, Loren and Px who were left until 12 PM coz colleen and joven had to go home. They kept on bumping my boat. LOL. i was trying to bug them away but their saying "it's bumper boat". oh yeah ha-ha.

My uploader is having problems.. i'll check it next time. I have to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment