“She believed she could do it, so she did.”

Monday, May 13, 2013

i love you mom


I was so tired yesterday but Google started my day lightly and made me smile as I enjoyed their Mother’s day Google Doodle. It’s been really ages since the last time I really paid attention to them although I have always been a fan.

But yeah, as I have said yesterday I spent an hour checking what designs can be created but I didn’t manage to finish it. All I can say is they’re just DOPE! ^_^



You can even print the doodle.

Google deserves praise for it.

Now aside from that, i want to post something for Mother’s day. I am not going to make it long because this blog seemed (okay is already) monotonous plus I’m kinda in a hurry right now coz it’s votation day today.

To my mum, I know I am not the perfect daughter you probably wished for but you have loved me for whom and what I am. I'm sorry if at times i answer back and get mad. But thank you so much for always checking up on me when i am not yet home (and even though I lived far from you before). I appreciate it a lot. Thank you because you have always been my shopping and strolling buddy. Thank you for supporting my decisions and the choices i make. Thank you for buying my ‘wants’ and for lending me your bags. Thank you for always being there to listen to my rants. Thank you for making me laugh. Thank you for being my first best friend. Thank you simply for everything. 

Well, i'm glad i missed the celebration last night due to work. Coz it's been quite a while since the last time mom and dad went out without us in the scene. ^_^

I love you. 

Words are not enough for me to express how grateful i have been and will always be to you and Papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment