“She believed she could do it, so she did.”

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dawn with our Angels


I have been having trouble uploading pictures here in blogger which is why this post took so long. I have been looking for ways to fix it yet i am unfortunate so i ended up uploading photos to my photobucket account and copied the direct links here. Plus i kept on being signed out which annoys me. Anyways, here is my post.

♥♥♥

My fondness of the fluffy wings I get to see every Easter was never gone since I could remember, as it was my dream to be a part of the throng of angels who sing during the Easter Sunday when I was still a kid, which has been a custom for us Roman Catholics. Yet, it never came true and now I am too old to be one. They only get kids from 4 years of age up to grade school I guess.

Nevertheless, things don’t always end up the way we want them to be. Sometimes we end up attaining our dreams in a different way or we find ourselves already realizing those dreams thru other circumstances.

Hey, that dream of mine didn’t end up being just a dream. Yes, I wasn’t lucky enough to be an angel then dressed in a robe of white with those feathery thingy at my back but last Easter I felt I was. My two lovely girl cousins, Anna and Margarette, who are 6 and 7 years old consecutively, became angels. Thru them I was able to feel how it likes to be one and it was fascinating.

This year they didn’t have feathery wings coz stores were already closed by the time they confirmed that they made it on the list. So we had to rush two wings on a Black Saturday using card board (which came from my mum’s storage), and some off-white crepe paper (the white crepe paper didn’t really look white for us). I was locked up that whole Saturday gluing crepe paper to the card board. We loved the outcome though we could have done better if we weren’t hastening that much. 

We woke up at 3AM that Sunday coz we didn't wanna be late. It was a great and blessed day. Hope you had a blessed Easter.



They were just adorable, right? All i wanted to do was to take pictures here and there.

I enjoyed taking photos of Margarette. She was more cooperative that time.

Go tell it on the mountain, over the hills and everywhere

Well, i'll prolly be able to wear my own wings one day. For now i do have this invisible wings of mine which enables me to take flight wherever i want to go. Of course, with God's help and all the people who loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment