“She believed she could do it, so she did.”

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Cast your votes on Jay


This post is again dedicated to our one and only Jessica Sanchez. She made it past week 15 and to top 5 thru those who believed and voted for her. And on behalf of the Blujay family out there who are doing their very best for Jess, thank you so much to everyone who placed their faith in Jessica. But the fight isn’t over yet guys, a month to go and it’s gonna be the finals and we have to make sure she stays and win.



Please continue to root for JESSICA SANCHEZ until the very end of American Idol Season 11.

She hasucome a long way and I am sure that we don’t want to see her go until she’s proclaimed the winner. She deserves the title.

Akon actually wants her out of American Idol, but do you know why? It wasn't because she wasn't good enough. Here's what he said about her.

"She's beyond the talent that's supposed to be there," the R&B star gushed. "I think she's overqualified, I really do."

read the full article here

I know time is precious for each and every one of us, but I am here humbly asking for you guys to share some of it to Jessica by voting every after performance night. We need consistency here if we want her to reach finals and win this thing. However, we also need manpower to do this. We need a large voting team who are consistent enough to vote for her for full 2 hours every after performance night for the last month of American Idol.

VOTING FOR JESSICA SANCHEZ IS A SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Vote thru facebook thru American idol voting online, thru skype and AT&T phones by dialing the toll free numbers after performance night. I am a huge fan of Jessica and I shall do the best I can to help. We amazingly love her for simply being Jessica Sanchez.

Again keep on voting every after performance night.  Vote for the best people. Vote for those who really deserve to be the American Idol.

BE CONSISTENT

I just want to share that my heart was actually crushed when Colton Dixon left the stage. I just miss my piano man. And i admit i am a fangirl. ^_^

Here's Jay's performance for top 24. 


and please check this site made for the one and only Jessica Sanchez.
www.jsanchezbluejay.com
this site will be active really soon

No comments:

Post a Comment