“She believed she could do it, so she did.”

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Photography Junks


I am to share some of the random photos i have in my pile of memoirs. I just love to take pictures with my Digital Camera and Phone.

Some wildflower growing along the grounds of our Uni. They were the object of my photography during the last days of Uni last year.


This one just depicts a great story. I called it Escape from time. 
 Cheers to Converse Sneakers. It never goes out of style. 

The next set displays our puppies. They loved staying on the sand, prolly coz it's damp, thus much cooler.


 These were random unuploaded photos i took during our Graduation day, April 11, 2011. How i miss the school days. Anyway this day marked freedom and end of school allowances. loljk. I want to Congratulate all the graduate of Batch 2012.  May the odds be ever in your favor as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment