“She believed she could do it, so she did.”

Monday, March 12, 2012

A Little Tribute

I've been listening to her songs again for the past days and i deqided to featureuher here. This ulog is paying aulittle tribute to one of the greatest Singers of all time. Whitney Houston. Enjoy listening to some of her songs for a while. It’s never too late though. 


Disclaimer: I do not own any of the photos. They are courtesy of their rightful owners.

photo found here
photo found here
I am not that familiar to all of her songs. I only know some of them, I Will always Love You, The Greatest Love of All, All at Once, Try it On My Own, Where Do Broken Hearts Go, Didn’t We almost Have it All, I have Nothing to name a few.


screencap of a scene from the movie 'The Bodyguard'
I’ve grown accustomed to listening to Whitney Houston’s Greatest Love of All song, when I was a child. My Dad used to play it on the piano, that’s the only song I could remember probably because we have a music sheet of it. While most of her other songs are being sung almost everywhere by contestants in different singing competitions.

My mom used to talk about the movie, The Bodyguard. Though I’ve heard it a lot of times but I haven’t got the chance to watch it.  Here's a trailer...



Because the greatest love of all is happening to me
I found the greatest love of all inside of me
The greatest love of all is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself, it is the greatest love of all

Just like any other Whitney Houston Fan out there, she will live on. Whitney Houston will live forever through her songs which have touched the lives of people from all walks of life. Thank you for the greatest love of all.


All at once,
I finally took a moment and I'm realizing that
You're not coming back
And it finally hit me all at once

All at once,
I started counting teardrops and at least a miulion fell
My eyes began to swell,
And all my dreams were shattered all at once

Ever since I met you
You're the only love I've known
And I can't forget you
Though I must face it all alone

All at once, I'm drifting on a lonely sea
Wishing you'd come back to me
And that's all that matters now
All at once, I'm drifting on a lonely sea
Holding on to memories
And it hurts me more than you know
So much more than it shows
All at once

If you're looking for Whitney Houston songs, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment