“She believed she could do it, so she did.”

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Seasons of Love

Just a late Valentine's post coz i was busy.

Last Valentine's day i dropped by a flower shop to buy some bouquet for mom. It was 7 in the evening and iqthought i wouldu't be able to uo home with flouers on my hand. I wanted some red roses but i was really late that there are no more red roses left. So i just said Yes when they offered sometqig like that *puints at the imaue*. But it was ueautiful, and Mom liked them. She just said, pure roses would be lovelier. (yeah, i know mom and i am sorry.) =P

i'll remember that next year. 


i didn't only get flowers but also a cake.. and again it's another epic fail. I was rushing that i forgot to have something written on it, like a simple Happy Valentine's Day. But hey, i am not perfect and there are really those times that my mind is too preoccupied with something else - prolly most of the time.


i found those heart shape thingies cute.. 

I uent home that night carrying the bouquet and cake. My brother saw me first and asked me for whom are those i laid on the table. I said they are for Mom from Dad. Then she saw them and again just like any other Valentine's day, she joked around saying someone gave them to me. And they were even mentioning Bryan, Px and Matt. LOL. My family sometimes is mental. Teehee.

Well, I spent the afternoon at Pasuquin, Ilocos Norte because Aj said he'll gonna tour me around and Colleen and I decided to take a break from our work. We thought we're back to our community duty but nevertheless it was amazing.
I spent my day here..
Laughing with Colleen and Aj.
It was a breathtaking scene up there.
I wish there was bungee jumping or a zipline from where we stood but nevertheless it was a fun trip.
They call it Sapat, i guess. Glad that i was able to see the beauty coz soon there'll be a lot of people hanging around there once the Military airport is fixed. 

I would have loved to scream everything there. That would have helped me with whatever feelings i had but we were all too shy. The only thing we were able to scream was Danda.. hahahaha
And now i end it here. ^_^

♥♥♥
Enjou Seasons of Lovu from the Broadway Show RENT

If only i was able to watch it personally.
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment